Thursday, October 19, 2006

If you admitted all the funny little things you think about that make you happy (on any given day)

That might be the title of a book. Or the title of song that is longer than the song itself.

Bear with me here. Today I was enjoying the little things in any given day that make me happy. When I realized what was making me happy I had one of those moments when you stop, your eyes widen and you look into the camera because you've been caught. A moment later, though, I realized that I hadn't been caught, that I was just *thinking* about something and that I wouldn't have to explain it to anyone. Another moment later I decided to explain to someone: BLOG.

Here's the little thing that made me happy: I went into the bathroom, walked up to the urinal and saw that someone had not flushed. I had a happy little moment thinking "awesome, we're saving water by not unnecessarily flushing! If it's brown flush it down, if it's yellow let it mellow." I've become very green/earth friendly and I like finding little things to do every day to help. I turn off lights left on at work and at home, I try not to use paper towels when I wash my hands.

Anyone have any little bits of joy to share from your day? What little, potentially embarassing thing made you happy recently?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

only you would look at a toilet full of matter an smile.

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home